hanif ali

my web

Saturday 4 June 2016

piit home

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.

……..Albert Einstein.


Human subtlety will never devise an invention more beautiful, more simple or more direct than does nature because in her inventions nothing is lacking, and nothing is superfluous.

…………Leonardo da Vinci…

In Bengali there are so many writer and poet who made us glorify not only in India but also in the world, it is difficult to say especially about someone who inspired me. But I have to say about some one, who every time made me delightful. THE NATURE.

I can remember the very first rhymes (ছড়া) was written by me at the age of 6 or 7. My father rectified it and made it so cute that everyone gets gleeful. It was best prize to me in my whole life

Rest of my life I creates some expression. I am uploading some of them in this site for your. Please feedback me to get them convert into Bangla Kobita.


যতই সমস্ত আকাশ

No comments:

Post a Comment